Pages

1/12/2011

Persecuted?

As believers in Yeshua/Jesus we are subject to many things. One of those things is persecution. Yeshua/Jesus stated that in Matthew 5:10-12 as persecuted believers are blessed because we are like the prophets we were before. Persecution comes in many forms.

One form of persecution that many on this same journey has is from your family and friends. This is one of the hardest struggles that we face. Another form of persecution comes when we make a stand against HaSatan, he will use the darkness of the world to break us and kill us. This statement is not to incite any type of physical reaction, but I would like to encourage any person following my blog is to dig deep in the scriptures to find the truth.

I desire spiritual preparedness. I want a depth to my walk that will be usable by Yah for His Kingdom. In Matthew 25, Yeshua tells his taught ones that we should not be troubled when we see wars,scarcities of food, deadly diseases and earthquakes. This is the beginning. They shall deliver you up to affliction and kill you for His Name's sake.

In 2 Timothy 3:12 Shaul/Paul states that all wishing to live as Yeshua lived will be persecuted.

Revelations 12:17 states that HaSatan will make war with the remnant of the seed. We need to resist him ...even to the point of death.

Are you ready for the persecution coming upon us as believer's in Yeshua/Jesus?

Shalom,
Steve

2 comments:

Sigalit Chana said...

I am thankful for your post. I know many times I find myself preparing to live (making physical preparations) through what is to come. Though as of late, I find myself being gently reminded, if I am prepared to die. Todah brother.

Andi said...

Love - thank you for being the Spiritual Leader of our home, for being willing to sacrifice yourself for that of your family and mostly thank you keeping up going on the important matters. Spiritual preparedness is so important.... ;0)